- Login to the control panel then click the Mail Tab.
- Click the Create E-mail Address button.
- Your domain name is shown to the right of @ sign, so you only need to specify the desired name for the mailbox.
- This can be, for example, user's first name and last name separated by a dot, a department name, or any other text. The name should be short enough to remember. It can comprise alphanumeric, dash dot and underscore symbols.
- Specify a password that mailbox owner will use for accessing his or her mailbox.
- Make sure that a check mark is present in the Mailbox check box.
- Click OK.
Don't forget to setup the spam filter. By default, new email boxes have the spam filter turned off!