How to configure Outlook Express
Here are some easy steps for configuring outlook express. Watch the video or read the text below.
- Click on Tools, then Accounts
- Click on Add, then Mail
- Type in your name as you want it to appear in your emails and click NEXT
- Type in your email address and click NEXT
- Your mail server names are mail. and your domain name.
- Enter your Account name, this is your FULL email address
- Type in your password and click NEXT
- Click FINISH
- Click the Mail Tab
- Select the new email account and click Properties
- Click the Servers Tab
- Check the box that says "My server requires authentication" and click the SETTINGS button
- Choose "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" and click OK
- Click OK then click CLOSE
Was this answer helpful?
Windows Mail is the free email program that comes with Windows Vista. It is very similar to...
Microsoft did not include Outlook Express or Windows Mail in Windows 7. We highly recommend...
The following describes step by step instructions for setting up an Iphone or Itouch to work with...
The most common question we get asked is, "What is my password" There are 4 different kinds of...
The problem: you have your email here at Delta Technical Services and someone is attempting to...