How to configure Windows Mail
Windows Mail is the free email program that comes with Windows Vista. It is very similar to Outlook Express which came with previous versions of Windows.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Accounts
- Click on Add, then Next
- Type your name and click Next
- For the Incoming and Outgoing mailservers type mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM (substitute your domain for YOURDOMAIN.COM)
- Check the box that says Outgoing server requires authentication
- Click Next
- Enter the E-mail username. This is your COMPLETE Email address including your domain name.
- Enter your password and click Next
- Click Finish
- Click Close
Was this answer helpful?
The problem: you have your email here at Delta Technical Services and someone is attempting to...
Mozilla Thunderbird is the best email program that we can recommend for sending and receiving...
If you don't see a link above that says My Services then you will need to login, then... Click...
Here are some easy steps for configuring outlook express. Watch the video or read the text...
To begin configuring Outlook 2013, click on FileThen click on Info, Account Settings, then...